As a community, we believe that responsible individual behavior is a vital aspect of school life and personal development. Students, parents, faculty, and staff at LFCDS contribute to an environment where all students feel safe and are encouraged to grow intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
- We believe that it is a privilege to attend LFCDS, and that our responsibilities to our School include the following:
- We base our relationships on trust, honesty, respect, and compassion.
- We accept responsibility for our own actions and decisions.
- We respect our health and wellbeing and that of others.
- We respect each other's property, our School, and our environment.
- We value learning as well as the effort and honesty that must be part of the process.