The application process includes the following steps:
- Attend an Open House and/orschedule a personal tour.
To register for an Open House, please fill out our Open House registration form.
To schedule a tour, please call the Enrollment Office at 847-615-6151.
- Submit an application for admission.
Complete the Online Application along with the $100 application fee.
- With the application, submit the authorization form for LFCDS to request your child's school records. Download the Authorization Form. Signed forms should be returned to the Admission Office by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax at (847) 234-8725.
- Upon receipt of the application and records, your student will be scheduled for a developmental screening (For 1st STEP through Grade 1) or academic testing (Grades 2–8).
- After the screening or academic testing, your student will be scheduled for a classroom visit.
Children who will be entering 1st STEP through Senior Kindergarten spend time in the age-appropriate classroom. Students entering Grade 1 through Grade 8 spend a day at LFCDS attending classes with students at their current grade level. Each visitor is assigned a grade-level buddy for the day.
|1st STEP, Preschool, Junior Kindergarten, and Senior Kindergarten|
Applicants will visit in an age-appropriate classroom for 30 minutes to an hour depending upon the applicant's age.
Grades 1 through 4
Applicants are scheduled for a full-day visit at their current grade level.
Grades 5 through 8
Applicants are scheduled for a full-day visit with their current grade level.
Call Us with Questions
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the Admission Office at (847) 615-6151 weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The Admissions Office recommends that applicants call periodically to verify the status of their application and to ensure that all information has been received.
E-Mail Contact Information
You may contact Judith Arnstein, Director of Admission and Financial Aid, at email@example.com.